Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Not So Funny "Funny"

Have you ever seen a post on Facebook that you just had to share, either because you thought it was cute, funny or fitting in someway?


I saw one of those kinds a few days ago and couldn't wait to share it either. Except this time I didn't share this on my wall...I wanted to save this one and share it verbally. I wanted to store this one in the memory bank and just knew that the perfect time would present itself and I would use it then. This one was saved just for my Bear.


Bear has a sense of humor so he certainly would find this funny, I thought.


He was lecturing me last night about the importance of something...blah blah blah...


I really wasn't in the mood for it to be honest and was feeling a lottabit witty and smart assy at the time...


Then it struck me "My golden moment had arrived"


and I said...



This..................









He didn't laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment